Bennett & McClammer is seeking a full-time administrative assistant. Bennett & McClammer is a two-attorney law firm in downtown Indianapolis with a focus on estate planning and adult guardianship matters. Bennett & McClammer is seeking a full-time administrative assistant to directly support the attorneys and paralegal in answering the phone, organizing client files, data entry, e-filing, and other administrative duties.
The ideal candidate will be able to work in a team environment, work independently, have a desire to serve the elder population, and have an entrepreneurial spirit. The administrative assistant will work with two attorneys and one paralegal in a small, collegial environment.
The general duties of the administrative assistant include:
- Update and manage online case management system;
- Organize and manage client files;
- Answer phones, screen potential clients, and make client appointments;
- Greet clients before meetings;
- Manage case calendar;
- Keep track of significant to-do items and deadlines;
- Manage and protect attorney time;
- File documents with the Court;
- Maintain the office in a neat and professional manner.
The candidate must possess the following skills:
- Passion for serving our clients;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Ability to manage and prioritize tasks;
- Attention to detail;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products, including Word and Excel;
- Proficiency with computers (preferably Macintosh);
- Proficiency (or ability to learn) MyCase case management system;
- Ability to work efficiently;
Please send your resume, cover letter, and references to Sara McClammer at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will conduct interviews on a rolling basis. Every applicant will receive a response from us.
Thank you for applying.
Bennett & McClammer LLP
120 E Market Street, Suite 1150
Indianapolis, IN 46204