The ideal candidate will be able to work in a team environment, work independently, have a desire to serve the elder population, and have an entrepreneurial spirit. The administrative assistant will work with two attorneys in a small office environment.
The general duties of the administrative assistant include:
- Update and manage online case management system;
- Organize and manage client files;
- Answer phones, screen potential clients, and make client appointments;
- Greet clients before meetings;
- Manage case calendar;
- Keep track of significant to-do items and deadlines;
- Manage and protect attorney time;
- Prepare and file documents with the Court;
- Run errands for Scout clients;
- Assist with intake for Scout clients;
- Maintain adequate amount of office supplies;
- Maintain the office in a neat and professional manner.
- Excellent organization;
- Able to work independently and stay on top of tasks without being reminded;
- Professional demeanor;
- Desire to serve the elderly population;
- Proficiency with computers (preferably Macintosh);
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products;
- Desire to gain more skill and responsibility;
- Ability to multi-task;
- Ability to prioritize tasks.
Please send your resume, cover letter, and references to Sara McClammer at email@example.com. We will conduct interviews on a rolling basis. Every applicant will receive a response from us.